Wednesday 18 December 2013

Christmas Catch Up


Well, Christmas is nearly here and due to a mid week interruption (just a little birthday mind you) I've not done a huge amount of crafting. Because I was without a computer for a little while, I think I missed showing pictures of a few things that I have made lately. So, a little catch up:


A baby jacket and booties for the friend of a friend.


Santa hats, made by number 3 son.


A personalised lavender bag for friend to give as a christening gift.


Christmas decorations made by my 2 favourite cubs.


A rubbish photo I know but this is the Christmas decoration that I made for the host of Dressing Gown Day.



Now it's all gone a bit Pete Tong - I was a lucky girl and got an iPad for my birthday, and I'm finishing a draft post using IT rather than the laptop. I have no idea why the new photos are so big! Anyway, these are the lovely Christmas decorations made by sons 2 and 3.

And this.......


is the beautiful cake made for my birthday by my ever talented sister in law. Thank you Sarah!

I shall link up with Handmade Harbour today for the last time in 2013.
Merry Christmas everyone, and Best wishes to you all for the New Year!

Love Natalie

8 comments:

  1. I made lavendar pillows this week too! Merry Christmas Natalie and family :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every thing is looking festive in your house, so have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas too! The little heart pockets on the cardigan are very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love the little cardigan and booties. The hearts are so cute. That is some cake. I've never seen a cake with a layer of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow you have been busy- happy birthday btw! that cardi is so cute! have a merry xmas x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated Birthday, it looks a yummy cake, I love the colours.
    The cardigan is really sweet and as for home made decorations, I love them.
    Have a brilliant Christmas :)

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy (belated) birthday. Your cake looks yummy. Lots of lovely makes - you (and your sons) have been busy.

    Have a wonderful Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The baby clothes look adorable, I love the little heart detail on them. Belated Happy Birthday wishes too.

    ReplyDelete