Tuesday 7 May 2013

Ta da!!


One pair of socks!



Fabulous photos taken by number one son.

I'm thrilled with them - I really am! They will be so lovely and warm inside my wellies when the time comes. Even my husband is impressed - he tried one on but whipped it off again before I could take a photo of him wearing something pink. I think I might make an ankle pair just for wandering around the house in - I think you can buy some sort of sticky stuff to give grip on the bottom. And I have a pattern for a lovely patterned pair that I feel more confident about now - I can knit with different colour yarns but I needed practise with the heel and instep. I am quite proud of myself! And I'm certainly glad I've finished them just in time for the flip flop weather....

Enjoy the rest of your week.
Love Natalie

4 comments:

  1. Love the colour of your socks, they look very cosy to wander around in.
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look brilliant! And so cosy! Think an ankle pair for around the house would be perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew you'd get there in the end. Well done !!!!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Natalie they look wonderful and I love the colour.
    Well done you, I wouldn't dare try socks.
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete