Monday 10 December 2012


With Christmas looming in the not so distant future, I might be a bit "slack" on the blogging front over the next few weeks, so bear with me!

I made some cushion covers yesterday by up-cycling some curtains given to me by a work colleague. They are a bit retro I think, good and thick material (as all good curtains are) and I think they would look great in a little boys bedroom. Despite having three "little" boys, none of them want one as we have fairly recently moved on from space ships. I might put them on eBay but if not, I finally have some "stock" to take to a future craft show - hurrah!

Though I don't think I'll have the time to make them, I saw a fabulous home made Christmas decoration on http://anniefloribunda.blogspot.co.uk/ . Cinnamon Christmas trees - 2 felt Christmas tree shapes decorated with ric rac and buttons, stuck together with a cinnamon stick between as the trunk of the tree - so easy and yet so effective! If I don't make any this year, they are definitely on my list of festive decorations for next year.

Hang on in there folks, only 2 weeks to go.........I'm off to hang a bit more tinsel.
Love Natalie


1 comment:

  1. Those cushions look fab! You should definitely put them on ebay!

    ReplyDelete