Monday 19 November 2012

No photo today as I have nothing to show off. That's not to say I haven't been busy on the crafting or baking front but I have nothing finished. I've done further work on my Christmas hearts, on the cushions covers I'm making to order and the last Christmas gift I have to make but still nothing completed. Baking wise, I had the blondest of blond moments on Saturday when I decided to make some gingerbread cookies. As I was cutting out the second round whilst the first were in the oven, I was overwhelmed with a "have I left the iron on?" feeling. It turns out, I HAD left the iron on - gingerbread cookie without the ginger anyone? How on earth did I fail to copy that key ingredient into my recipe book? I've been quite happily dipping the biscuits in my tea ever since but the end result wasn't quite what I was hoping for. I also made some flapjack which was all gone within minutes of being out of the oven. And I made another Pea and Pancetta Risotto for an impromptu supper with my BFF before we went to see Twilight. Oh my goodness! Have you seen it yet? Amazing. It is such a good interpretation of the book and I particularly like the fact that much of the dialogue is lifted directly from the book. I think this is the first film I've been to where everyone started applauding!
Love Natalie

1 comment:

  1. The dinner was utterly delicious and Twilight OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete