Monday 12 November 2012


Here is the post that I "misplaced" last week........!

As requested here is a photo of the birthday present labels that I recently made. As I've said before, papercrafting is not really my area of expertise but I really enjoyed making these and have used a couple already.
Not too much else to report on the crafting front at the moment - except for a impromptu shopping trip to look at sewing machines last night. A cheap, entry level one looks like it will do me but would it be better to spend more money, despite the fact that many of the additional features would go unused? I'd be grateful for your suggestions if you have ever been in a similar situation - comment below if you have any hints and tips. I'll get cracking with some projects so that I have more to report by the end of the week!
Love Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment