Tuesday 2 October 2012


Is it too early for Snowman decorations?

I was really motivated to start this blog when I listed all the items I want/need to make for
Christmas - things to give as gifts, for others to give as gifts and maybe even something for myself! I am in the process of finishing off some Christmas lavender bags, I have 1 cushion order and a few people usually get wrist warmers from me. And then there are all the lovely scarf yarns available at the moment - I already have a beautiful purple Scarf on a Ball waiting to be knitted and lots of white "Pom-Pom" wool similar to the large bobble scarves I've made over the last couple of years (I think the proper name is Can-Can wool). If you have basic knitting skills then you can certainly knit one of these for yourself or as a gift - email me if you would like some tips on which yarns to get.
I will post pictures of everything I'm making - if you would like tips on how to make your own or would like me to make anything for you (either something shown on this site or on another) then get in touch.

All this talk of Christmas! I'm off for a coffee and a mince pie.

Love Natalie

1 comment:

  1. We wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas, and a happy new year!!!

    ReplyDelete