Wednesday 31 October 2012


Here is the picture that was lacking from my last post - the paracord bracelets and keyring. They're great for involving boys in crafting (although mine still love a bit of junk modelling given the chance!).
Despite it being half term I have managed to squeeze in some craft, in an attempt to cross a few items off my to do list. I have completed a cushion to keep for myself (pictures to follow when the day brightens up enough for me to take some photos); finished birthday presents for two girlfriends; I have done some planning for a Christmas cushion that went so wrong I have scrapped my original idea and come up with a new one; located and ordered the fabric I need for 2 further Christmas gifts to make; I spent two hours discussing all manner of craft ideas with my sister that has given me lots more ideas to work on! So, as with any to do list, as 1 item gets ticked off, 2 get added on at the bottom. At least this is an enjoyable to do list to be working on!
I'm off to spend the day making all sorts of things with my mum today which I have been looking forward to for ages. Happy Halloween everyone!
Love Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment